About

29 December 2015

I Keep Dreaming

I have been having dreams about being this huge blogger, and I have a ton of followers who are upset that I haven't put anything on my blog in awhile. I took it as a sign I need to get blogging. ;)
I am definitely not good at keeping a blog up, so forgive me for only posting once a year. I'm doing well since this will be my second post this year!
So...
Most of you know we had a baby in August. Mr. Grayson James! We are finally getting in the grove of life with a new baby. He has definitely given us a run for our money! He was hospitalized when he was four days old for jaundice. Then again a week before Christmas for croup. Croup was awful. I took him to the doctors, and the NP said he just had a little cold, but that night he sounded horrible. It was the scariest thing. I took him back in the morning, and they sent him to the hospital. Luckily he recovered quickly, and thank goodness for the doctors and nurses who took care of our boy!
I'm crazy mom now who won't take my baby anywhere or have people over other than our parents. I never understood "crazy mom" until I had a baby of my own. As soon as he was born I was instant crazy mom!
He has been such a joy to have, and everything is so much more fun even though he doesn't really know what's going on yet! I'll post his four month photo shoot soon! He will be four months tomorrow.
Poor sick boy in the hospital.

Trying so hard to roll over!!

Baby's first Christmas!

My handsome little love!

I have been in a DIY mood lately! I am going to be making a table for our entry way! I am super excited about it. I will be putting that on the blog soon as well. Stay tuned. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment