About

08 January 2016

A Little Mommy Talk

My little guy is 4 months already! What the heck?!
I have been on pinterest looking for activities to do with him, and I found one where you loosely tie balloons to your baby's ankles. I decided to go to the store and get some balloons. I wasn't sure if he would even be interested in them, but it was only $2 so what the heck right?
Well... we tried it...


He didn't care about them. Haha.



The dog had fun though!
 
I am extremely fortunate to be able to stay home with my baby. I just finished school for medical transcription editing, and I am just waiting for my test results. I'm also fortunate for a patient husband, because school took a lot longer than we planned on. I will be able to work from home with a flexible schedule. Best of all, I don't have to leave my little guy.

 
I always thought I would have a career, but my definition of success is completely different now. I finally figured out what I wanted to go to school for, and then I found out I was pregnant which changed my plans. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but it was hard for me to let go of.
There's nothing better than having a happy baby and knowing he is well taken care of.
There's no better success than that.
Grayson had his 4 month well baby check up on Monday, and is in the high 90's in everything! He's getting so big, he weighs a whopping 17 pounds! He's a little chunk and completely healthy!
I can't believe he's already 4 months.
Being a mom is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's by far the most rewarding!


I love this little guy and this outfit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment