About

29 January 2016

My Best Has Not Been Very Good

Sadly, this is the best I have ever done running a blog and I have not
done a very good job. :/
My baby is taking a nap right now, and I thought, "Hey, I got some studying in today, the house
is clean, and a nap sounds great!" Well, I laid down to take a nap and just kept thinking
about all the blogging I need to catch up on.
So here I am instead of taking a much needed nap. ;)
I have been trying to get my blog to look a little prettier, but I have been having
some set backs. I apologize if it looks a little funky for
a little while!
I just got this new planner to help me stay organized. I feel like I constantly need to be doing
something even if everything is done.
Then there is the "mommy guilt" I feel when I am doing things
like cleaning, school, and basically anything else that does not include him.
Any other momma's out there feel like that?
I am hoping the planner will help me feel like I am getting more accomplished in my day.
 
Throughout the planner are cute quotes.
Who doesn't like a good quote?!
 
The Happy Planner
There are other designs as well, but I love polka dots!
I have also been trying to get Mr. Grayson on a schedule, which I thought was going well
until he decided he was not having it and will take naps when he wants, not when I want.
I am on his schedule.
He is the boss! ;)
 
Home Planner
This is an extension for the planner.
It includes: To-do list, meal planner, house cleaning, and a budget section.
So far I really like the planner!
 
I will have a recipe and Grayson's 5 month update
up on the blog ASAP!
Stay tuned. :)
 

Someone just woke up, which means my blogging is done for now. :*

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment