About

30 January 2016

Five Months of Gray

 
 
 
"Hold him a little longer. Rock him a little more.
Read him another story, you've only read him four.
Let him sleep on your shoulder.
Rejoice in his smile.
He is only a little boy for such a little while."
 
 
My baby is 5 months old today!
I cannot believe how fast the past 5 months have gone.
This was by far the hardest monthly photo session we have done.
He kept pushing his legs out so he would lay down.
 
 
So we tried a picture with him laying down.
It is always so hard to pick the picture to post, because I
think they are all cute.

 
He is super chunky!
He fits in 9 month clothes already. :( He weighs 18.4 pounds.
He is not my teeny tiny baby anymore.
I wish time would just slow down.

 
He is such a ham sometimes!
He only ever thinks things are funny once. If we do something he thinks
is funny, he will laugh the first time, and then he does not think it is funny anymore.
He has only really laughed three times. Most of the time we just
get a cute little giggle.
 

 
His little grin melts my heart.
When he wakes up in the morning and I peek over the bed at him, he always gives me
the biggest smile. It is my favorite thing!
He really just makes life seem so much better!

 
He likes to watch me get ready for the day.
He will do this little fake cry where he will hold his mouth wide open
and make a crying noise until I look at him, then we will just smile at me.
 He is so curious about everything.
He watches everything we do. Sometimes he just looks at us like we are crazy!
 
 

I am so grateful every single day that he chose me to be his momma.
He makes every day a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment