About

15 February 2016

A Red Velvet Valentine

I am a little late posting this, but better late than never, right?
We had a great Valentines day!
We spent the whole day just basically hanging out as a family, which was honestly perfect! 

I made red velvet waffles from scratch for breakfast.
I also made the cream cheese topping, which was the best part!


It was like eating cake for breakfast.
Who doesn't like cake for breakfast? 

I made some red velvet truffles too.



Basically, we had a whole lot of red velvet!

Red velvet and my boys made for a pretty good Valentines day if I do say so myself!

Of course Grayson had a photo shoot since it was his first valentines outside of my belly.
Last year on Valentines we told the world about him, and boy did that year go by quickly!


Our sweet little peanut last year.
It is crazy to think how small he was just a year ago!


Our sweet little peanut this year.
He is a whopping 19.3 pounds now!

I finally got his cute belly laugh on camera!


Baby laughs are seriously the best!

To top off the day, my husband and I got to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together after Grayson went to sleep for the night.
It was a pretty perfect day!

I hope you guys all had a great Valentines day full of love as well. ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment