About

10 February 2016

Let's Be Real

I try really hard to keep our house clean so my husband does not have to worry about it.
He works so hard and does overtime almost everyday. I feel like the least I can do is keep the house clean and have dinner ready for him when he gets home.
However, sometimes I do not have dinner ready and the house is not as clean as I would like it to be. Sometimes grilled cheese has to suffice.
I try to get ready by 11 a.m. but sometimes I have a grumpy baby and that does not happen.
I feel like I only share our pictures on our good days.
 
 
We were both ready for the day by 10 a.m. 
That NEVER happens!
But...
The only reason this happened was because we had a rough night. Grayson was up every hour
and I finally gave up on sleeping around 7. He fell asleep so I got in the shower and hurried to get ready for the day. I did not share that part.

 This is me most days.
My hair is not done, I do not have makeup on, and I stole one of my husband's shirts.
 
 
I  thought it was unfair of me to only share our good days, because they are not always perfect. 
My hair is in a top knot 85% of the time. My makeup does not get done just as often. 
 
 
This is really how it is! Haha.
 
My job is the definition of "full time" all of you guys who have kids
can relate. The worry is never ending and I often
wonder if I am really enough for my baby and my husband.
Worry and guilt come with the territory of being a parent.
 
Being a mom is the hardest, most selfless, and the best thing I have ever done.
Before baby I never would have left the house without makeup and a nice outfit.
When Grayson was sick I left the house without showering, my hair in a top knot, I had on a frumpy
outfit, and I was not wearing any makeup.
That is what you do when you are a parent.
 
Whatever that baby needs comes before anything
you need.
 
He is the best reason to look like a bum everyday. ;)
 


The best thing I will ever be is his mommy.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment