About

24 February 2016

Sappy Late Night Blogging

Yes, it is only 9:00, but when you have a baby that is considered late
and I should be sleeping right now.
I drank a little too much coffee today and it has not worn off yet.
My husband got me an espresso maker for Valentine's Day,
and it is amazing! No more Starbucks runs for this girl!
Today was the first time I was really able to try it out.
My favorite drink is their white chocolate mocha latte. I was able to make one that tastes
almost exactly like it!
I took today to just enjoy my baby.
I am lucky I do not have to leave him with a babysitter everyday.
I have been stressing myself out trying to keep the house
clean, make sure I study when I have time, and make sure Grayson gets
the attention he needs.
 
But...
I did not worry about any of that today.
I just enjoyed my baby.
 
We went to Wal-Mart and I walked around so he could take a good nap.
Sometimes you just do what you have to do!
He got some new books in the mail today!
We love new books!
We read three of them right after I opened the package.
 
We went outside with Harlow and blew some bubbles, but
it was close to nap time so I was the only one who enjoyed that. ;)
 
After nap time we played with his alphabet board I made him
for Christmas.
 
 
He was getting crazy with it!
 
It was a good day, and I feel so much better that I did not worry
about anything else today.
I will catch up on everything tomorrow. :)
I have a few new prints in my Etsy Shop check them out! :)
Also, follow my Kallee Co Facebook Page for new print updates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment