About

02 February 2016

I Have Some Exciting News!!

 
I have been wanting to open an Etsy shop for a little while,
I just had to think of what I could make.
 
I recently got the planner I told you guys about, and when
I got it I just thought how easy it would have been to make myself.
 
Well guys...
 
I made one for you to download from my Etsy shop, which means no shipping cost for you!
I hate paying shipping costs for things. A lot of times I will not end up
buying something just because I do not want to pay shipping.
So no shipping is always a bonus!
 
 
Check out my shop here! :)
 
If you share my shop or even this blog post, I will send you either the to do list or the grocery list extension to download for free!
 

 
I love polka dots and black and white, so I made my first set in polka dots and black and white.
Check out the few other things I have in my Etsy shop!
 
I will be making a matching calendar shortly as well!
If you share this do not forget to let me know so I can send you one of these for free!
 
Thanks guys, I am really excited to have my Etsy shop up and going!


No comments:

Post a Comment