About

06 February 2016

Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken






I will put the recipe first so you do not have to scroll through the whole post to find it!
I'll also keep it pretty simple! 
I got this recipe from littlebitsof.com
where you can also find this recipe. :)
I just thought I would make it and share it with you guys!
I tried to cook this before my husband got home so he would not know there were
artichoke hearts in it. ;)
...but he got home right after I chopped them up.
He was a trooper though and ate it anyway!

This says to bake them for 20 minutes, but I had to bake mine for about 40.

First I got my little helper!





Chop the artichoke hearts up.

Cook the spinach and then chop it up. I steamed mine.









 Mix everything up with your spices.
Flatten the chicken and then put the filling on top of it.



Roll the chicken up and stick toothpicks in it to hold them together.
Before and after. :)




Yum!
Let me know if you try it and what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment