About

11 February 2016

Vacuum Happy

My baby was so sweet this morning and played happily on
his blanket with his toys for about an hour.
So I took full advantage of it and vacuumed everything!
I vacuumed the whole house, the stairs, the couches, and even the dog.
Yes, I vacuumed the dog and she loved it.
I even hurried and vacuumed out my car.
I love when the house is vacuumed, it just makes the house feel so much cleaner!
Grayson even fell asleep for his nap without fighting it.
He was really fussy early this morning so I took him for a drive.
He has been happy ever since!
Knock on wood, because I am pretty sure he is getting some teeth.
He has been really grumpy lately. :(
He is cute though!
I have really been wanting to get back to work. I need to pass my test
for medical transcription so I can start working from home!
I hate not working, but I am grateful I do not have to leave my little guy!
I started making these printable pages to earn a little extra money until I can start working.
They are actually pretty fun to make!
I promised a free print, so feel free to download either of these (or both) and let me know what you guys think!
You can check out my other stuff in my Etsy Shop. :)





Let me know what you guys think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment