About

01 February 2016

Wonder Woman

 

 


I started today off scrounging for some Starbucks money and driving around trying to get
Grayson to sleep. He has been on team no sleep lately.
I used to drive around aimlessly to clear my head.
It was one of my favorite things to do.
While I was driving baby around I remembered this cute little old country house I saw
awhile back, so I decided to try and find it.
If you have ever tried to go anywhere with me, you know I am horrible with directions.
I tend to think I know where I am going but I usually have no clue!
BUT...
Somehow I found this cute house again!
I would share a picture, but I think that would be a little creepy considering someone lives there!
I found a newer version of it on Google from the 2015 parade of homes.
We actually walked through this house, and it was the one that stuck out the most to me.
I love country looking homes!
It is not exactly like the cute old country house of course.
That house has a full wrap around porch, which I absolutely love.
I love older country homes.
If I could choose any home I wanted it would be this one. The only thing I would
add is a full wrap around porch.
I would have a huge yard in the country, and I would have a black and white cow named Molly and some chickens.
I do not know why, but I have wanted a cow for so long!
Molly. ;)
On my drive I was thinking about all the things I would like to do in life.
If only I could do them all and take my baby with me!
I would be...
A Nurse
I wanted to be a nurse when I was in my CNA class, and then I decided it was not for me.
However, when I was in the hospital having Grayson it really made me
want to be a L&D nurse.
A Photographer
I would love to catch people's perfect moments for them!
A Therapist
My husband talked me out of this one, because I do not think I would be able
to leave work at work. I would take peoples troubles home with me, it would be too
hard for me not to think about it. Although, I would love to help people.
An Entrepreneur
I would love to have my own business. I have seriously been considering opening
an Etsy shop, which I might actually do!
Who knows, maybe it will take me somewhere!

 

Wonder Woman
A perfect wife and mom. I would make a lot of money doing
everything I have ever wanted to do, my house would always be spotless,
and decorated exactly how I wanted.
...and I would save all the animals!
 

I am starting my week off with Wonder Woman goals. ;)
Happy Monday everyone,
I hope you all have a successful week doing what you love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment